Do you have what it takes to become a Bay de Noc Brewer? All that you need is an interest
in homebrewing, beer/food pairings, or beer appreciation! No homebrewing experience is
necessary. Any experience level is most welcome. After all, we were all beginners once
and love to share our knowledge. Curious? Come down to our next meeting and check us out.
There is no need to pay dues for your first two meetings so you can see if our club is for
you or not (trust us, it is).
Why should I join?
Joining the BdNBs comes with several perks, including:
- A super-fancy membership ID card (by request)
- The ability to attend monthly meetings/presentations to learn about brewing and taste
many samples as well as other club events
- 10% off hoembrewing supplies at Gus Asp in Escanaba
- 5% off homebrewing supplies at House of Homebrew in Green Bay
- 10% off homebrewing supplies (15% off bulk orders over $500) at White's Party Store in
- 10% off homebrewing supplies at Homebrew Market in Appleton
- Ability to join in on group buys of bulk grain and hops
- Access to books in the club library.
Wow those are some really nice benefits! How much does it cost?
Club dues are $24/year. This is prorated for new members and renewals are always $24, regardless of when they are paid.
Therefore new membership dues are as follows:
Jan - $24
Feb - $22
Mar - $20
Apr - $18
All club dues go directly toward benefiting the club and the local community, not into anyone's pockets.
Only $2/mo? I can find that in my couch cushions! How do I sign up?
The best way to sign up is to come to a meeting! Keep an eye on the front page of the
website for details.
Or if you prefer you can pay online with a credit/debit card using a SECURE website by
clicking the Donate button below. Please note the due structure above when filling in
the amount to make sure that it is correct.
You may also make a check out to 'Bay de Noc Brewers' and mail it to:
Bay de Noc Brewers
PO Box 993
Escanaba, MI 49829